WILL LASH EXTENSIONS DAMAGE MY NATURAL LASHES?
- If extensions are NOT properly applied they can clump and pull at your natural lashes causing breakage, discomfort, and damage!
- When applied PROPERLY all lashes are separated one and one ( one extension applied to one natural lash ) which requires training and attention to details.
- Here at LashLuvPRO artists have taken many comprehensive training to provide you with safe and beautiful eyelash extensions.
- If done correctly, you can wear lash extensions without taking a break.
DOES GETTING EXTENSIONS HURT?
Not at all! The process can be a great time for you to de-stress and even take a lash nap.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY LASHES?
- DO NOT get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours after application
- DO NOT pick, pull or rub your lashes
- Avoid using an eyelash curler
- Try to avoid exposure to heat, tanning, steam, and sauna
- Receiving chemical treatment, such as lash tint or perm
- If using mascara, use water-based formulas and only apply it with Classic Lash application
- DO NOT use liquid eyeliner only if it’s water-based
- DO NOT rub or pick your lashes
CAN I SWIM, SHOWER OR EXERCISE WHILE WEARING EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Yes, you can. The adhesive is waterproof and allows you to shower, exercise or swim. Remember we recommend not to wash your eye area for at least 24 hours after your initial lash extension application
CAN I APPLY MASCARA TO MY LASH EXTENSIONS?
Yes, however, you must only apply water-based mascara. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATERPROOF mascara. Any of those types of mascaras dissolves the bonding agent of the extensions and cause premature shading. Also, make sure every time you apply makeup to wash it off properly. Only use an oil-free, water-based makeup remover.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I BE COMING BACK FOR LASH REFILLS?
We recommend getting fills every 2-4 weeks. If you wait too long your extensions will fall out and you will require a full set. Exposure to humidity, steam, makeup and touching your eyes a lot may cause the extensions to fall quicker than they should. Refills can take anywhere from 45-60 minutes.
HOW LONG WILL MY LASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
Your lashes will last between 3-5 weeks depending on your skincare routine and your natural lash cycle. To maintain the look of your lashes, it will require to maintain refills every 2-3 weeks.
PHOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY LASH EXTENSIONS?
It usually takes about 1,5 hours for a full set of lashes, but also depends on the set of lashes you choose to get.
DO I NEED TO PREPARE BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
Prior to your appointment, try your best to arrive without any eye makeup, do not curl your lashes or wear mascara or anything oily the day before and the day of your appointment. It will help minimize the cleanup time and have more time to lash you.
WHAT IF I NO LONGER WANT MY EXTENSIONS?
You can return to get them professionally removed or let them shed out naturally. DO NOT attempt to remove the eyelash extensions yourself. This can cause damage to your natural eyelash.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC AND VOLUME LASH EXTENSIONS?
The CLASSIC technique is a 1:1 application by applying one extension to one natural lash
The VOLUME technique is a multi-dimensional look created by super light feather-like ‘’fans’’ of lash extensions. We are able to customize Classic and Volume lashes to tailor to each individual desired look with varying lengths, thicknesses, and curls.